Whether you want to give your customers a way to ask questions or you’re getting members to sign up for an event, choosing the right WordPress contact form plugin can make all the difference.
Your forms don’t need to be complex, but you might want to incorporate conditional logic or get some help from AI when building them out. Maybe you want some ready-to-go templates you can tweak or perhaps you want to build out an entire ordering experience with forms.
The great news is that there are a hundreds of WordPress contact form plugins that can get the job done and we’ve tried a lot of them. These are our team’s favorites:
WordPress Jetpack comes with dozens of features. Creating beautiful forms is just one of them.
Jetpack now includes a block just for making forms. Simply enable Jetpack’s Contact Form feature and quickly and easily place a contact form on any page you want with just a few clicks.
- Add contact forms to pages and even posts.
- Choose from a variety of pre-built forms, including contact form, newsletter sign-up, RSVP form, registration form, appointment form, feedback form, salesforce lead form, or build a custom form.
- Comes with a built-in spam filter.
- Add a contact form to your sidebar by adding it to a widget.
- An easy way to build and add contact forms to your pages within seconds.
If you host your WordPress site on Pressable, your subscriptions already includes Jetpack Security Daily, which includes Jetpack Contact Forms. Just open Jetpack, enable Contact Forms, and you’re ready to go.
WS Form stands proudly as one of the leading powerhouses among WordPress form plugins. While its primary focus lies in facilitating the development of intricate forms, it is just as adept at constructing even the humblest of contact forms.
WS Form comes with a dizzying array of features.
- 55+ feature rich field types
- 100+ fully functional form templates
- 70+ third party integrations
- Accessible and WCAG compliant forms
- GDPR ready
- The only fully responsive form layout editor
- A unique debug console that allows you to test forms in a single click
- Unrivaled conditional logic
- Calculated fields
- Multi-step forms
- Deep bi-directional integration with custom field plugins such as ACF, Meta Box, Toolset, Pods and JetEngine
- WooCommerce integration
- Extensive spam protection options
Price: Free for LITE edition; PRO edition starting at $59/year per site
Gravity Forms is one of the most popular Form Builder plugins available for WordPress. It not only allows you to build Contact Forms but all types of forms. You can create forms for payments, file uploads, email notifications, and a lot more.
Gravity Forms comes with over 30 form input field types to help you build virtually any kind of a form. It also comes with Conditional Logic to help you create interactive forms. You can hide or show fields and sections based on user input.
- Conditional Logic to help you build interactive forms that show and hide fields based on user input.
- Create virtually any kind of forms with over 30 input fields to choose from.
- Comes with full support for File Upload.
- Ability to allow your users to save a form and continue on their next visit.
- Fully responsive design that looks great on all screen sizes.
- Comes with support for Google reCaptcha, and Akismet for spam protection.
Price: Starts at $59/year for one site.
The Crocoblock JetFormBuilder plugin provides a rich set of form creation features, allowing easy creation of a simple contact form and even a multi-step form process with calculated and hidden fields, many different field types, data validation. It has integration with a number of third party apps to enable newsletter subscriptions, payment, and user registration. Form submissions can be emailed or stored as form records.
- 18+ Form Field Blocks
- Multi-Column Layouts
- Custom HTML Addition
- Inline Fields Editing
- Multiple post form submission actions
Price: Free; Pro version $39/year for one site.
Ninja Forms is a free form builder plugin for WordPress. It comes with dozens of features and allows you to fully customize your forms. You can use it to create contact forms, payment forms, and lots of other types of forms.
While the basic plugin is completely free, you will have to buy add-ons, if you want more features such as File Uploads, Conditional Logic, and Multi-part Forms.
Ninja Forms is a plugin that has received a lot of praise from big names such as Brian Gardner, the founder of Studio Press, in the WordPress Community.
- Comes with hundreds of features, and offers dozens of premium add-ons you can buy to get more functionality.
- Easy-to-use form builder allows you to fully customize your forms.
- The plugin is translation-ready, so you can easily translate it into multiple languages.
- You can add the forms to your site using the sidebar widget or place the shortcode in your page or if you know how to code, place the template function in your theme files.
Price: Basic version available for Free. Pricing for the premium version starts at $99.
Contact Form 7
Contact Form 7 is the most popular contact form plugin available for WordPress. It’s completely free and comes with dozens of customization options. It offers a really simple user interface and does only what it promises. This plugin might not be the easiest of all but it is a simple plugin that helps you get the job done.
- A simple interface that helps you create contact forms in seconds.
- Dozens of customization options you can use to customize the look of your forms.
- Comes with support for Google reCaptcha for spam protection.
- Over 10 input fields to choose from including checkboxes, radio buttons, quiz, file, and date picker.
- Comes with support for shortcodes you can use to display forms on any page.
- Ajax powered form submission.
Having a contact form on your website makes it easier for your customers, and visitors to contact you. If you don’t have one on your website already, you could be losing new customers every day.
Pick any one of these contact form plugins, and add a contact form to your website today if you don’t already have one on your website. You will be blown away by how easy and quickly you can make it happen.