At Pressable our goal is to provide the best managed WordPress hosting on the planet. Everyday our Customer Success Agents play a key role in turning this into a reality.
We are looking to create a diverse team of people who have a strong background in WordPress and the technical knowledge to solve anything that comes their way. Our agents directly build relationships with our customers by listening to their needs and providing unique, tailored solutions.
During a typical day you may:
- Interact with existing and potential customers, answering WordPress and platform related questions, and making recommendations based on their specific needs, over email tickets or live chats.
- Migrate WordPress sites from other hosting providers to Pressable’s servers.
- Identify malware on infected sites, assist in cleanup, and provide best practices to prevent recurrence.
- Write and update customer-facing documentation and blog posts to help our customers make the most out of our platform.
- Share your skills with the team by leading occasional training sessions and communicating through our internal tools.
Being a Customer Success Agent requires:
- Experience using, building, hosting, and setting up sites with WordPress.
- Comfortable working with command line interfaces, WP-CLI, and SSH.
- Knowledge and experience with the domain name system (DNS), domain registration, and email setup.
- Ability to work both independently and with a team.
- Self-motivation to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. The ability to clearly communicate ideas through text is key to everything we do.
- Flexibility to work some weekends (with weekdays off) and a willingness to always lend a hand.
How to Apply
This job is remote, meaning you can work from anywhere you want as long as you have an internet connection! However, we ask everyone who applies to be authorized to work in the United States.
We may invite applicants to complete a limited-time paid “trial” project as part of the hiring process. A trial is an opportunity for our team to get hands-on experience working with an applicant and evaluating their work. This also allows the applicant to see if we’re the right fit for them.
Want to make your application stand out? Make sure to spell Pressable and WordPress correctly. We’d also love to hear your thoughts on the following:
- Let us know how you got started in customer service. If you’ve never worked in customer service let us know what about the field interests you.
- Involved in the WordPress community or another online community? We’d love to hear all about it.
- If you’ve ever struggled building a WordPress site, theme, or plugin. Tell us about a problem you were having and how you solved it.
- If you’ve ever used Pressable, met us at an event, or read about us somewhere, let us know.
- As mentioned, we work remotely — let us know what excites you most about the chance to work remotely and if you have any experience working this way.
Wherever you live, whatever your interests, wherever you’re from— if you have the skills to support our growing customer base, your unique perspective will further enhance our team and serve Pressable customers.
What are you waiting for?
To learn more about our benefits and other openings see our Careers Page