ABOUT US & THE ROLE:
The Sales Operations Account Representative will be responsible for supporting sales and sales leadership to help increase productivity and effectiveness. This person will report directly to the Head of Sales and Enablement and respond to customer inquiries via online chat, help put together sales data, respond to payment disputes, and assist with partner and customer AP/AR tasks, amongst other day-to-day items.
The ideal candidate has 1 to 3 years of experience in Sales/Sales Operations within a fast-paced technology company, ideally in the managed WordPress hosting space. The person needs to demonstrate a sense of urgency and passion in their work. Superior organization skills, technical abilities, strong multitasking skills, and an ability to think outside of the box are critical. Strong Excel skills and knowledge of Zapier is a huge plus.
Pressable is a new breed of technology company; one-part WordPress managed Hosting and one-part services innovation empowering small agencies to large companies to scale their business on the WordPress platform. Pressable’s platform improves WordPress with developer tools, cloud management, security, and analytics so that companies can build and deploy their digital experiences faster than ever.
Pressable is owned by Automattic, Inc. the brand behind WordPress.com, WooCommerce, Jetpack, Crowdsignal, WordPress VIP, and many others. Founded in 2010, Pressable follows Automattic’s distributed team model with employees all over the world. We engage the most forward-thinking minds regardless of location and give them the best resources to perform the finest work of their careers.
- Answer inquiries from prospects via online chat (Intercom).
- Work as part of a selling team with a focus on the beginning of the sales cycle.
- Assist Sales Leadership with creating reports/data sets by utilizing a suite of reporting tools, Sales CRMs, and Internal Systems.
- Working cross-functionally with all departments within the company including Technology, Marketing, Customer Support, Finance, and Sales.
- Supporting overall productivity and efficiency of the department by ensuring timeliness and quality control metrics are monitored.
- Identifying, quantifying, and working to resolve issues and pain points for our sales team and customers.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to align sales reporting, implementation, and tracking with company objectives and initiatives.
- Updating workflows, documents, and reporting.
- Maintaining a detailed understanding of Pressable’s business, products, and customer portfolios, as well as staying on top of market trends.
- Articulate the benefits of using our solutions to prospective customers across a broad array of industries.
- Manage payment disputes in Stripe.
- Manage customer invoicing/payment details.
- Manage Partner Commissions payments.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills and Requirements
- 1 – 3 years relevant experience in WordPress/Managed Hosting industry.
- Basic understanding of modern, technology-driven sales processes and strategies.
- Excellent prioritization, time management, and organizational skills.
- Ability to operate successfully in an environment that is entrepreneurial and fast-paced, and has the confidence and ability to wear many hats.
- Interest and aptitude for understanding WordPress and Hosting
- Advanced Excel skills with a strong understanding of CRM technology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work across multiple groups with a positive and open attitude.
- Thrives in uncertain, rapidly changing environments.
- Knowledge of Zapier and experience with a Subscription Management System is a huge plus
- Ability to build trust with peers and prospects to position Pressable as an industry leader.
- General understanding of business practices, industry trends, and competitors
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to push things over the finish line!
Diversity & inclusion at Pressable
Diversity and Inclusion is a priority at Pressable. We want people to love their work and show respect and empathy to all. We welcome differences and strive to increase participation from traditionally underrepresented groups, and we require unconscious bias training for our hiring teams.
We may invite applicants to complete a limited-time paid trial as part of the hiring process. A trial is a shared opportunity for our team and the applicant to get experience working together to see if we’re the right fit.
Perks & benefits of joining Pressable
- Health Benefits (99% Paid Employee Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- Matching 401(k)
- Life Insurance
- Work from home
- Open vacation policy (no set number of days per year)
- Home office setup
- Hardware and software, books or conferences that promote continued learning
- Open parental leave