What WordPress Default Plugins are Pre-Installed on My Site?
We install and manage a handful of plugins on every site to ensure that they are optimized to run on our systems. These plugins enhance the functionality of your sites and cannot be removed.
Plugins included with every installation on our systems:
- Akismet – Akismet is a spam detection plugin.
- Jetpack – Jetpack is a WordPress plugin that supercharges your self-hosted WordPress site with the awesome cloud power of WordPress.com.
- Jetpack Protect – Jetpack Protect is a free and essential WordPress security plugin that scans your site and warns you about vulnerabilities, keeping your site one step ahead of security threats.
- object-cache.php – This drop-in plugin extends WordPress’ Object Cache via Memcached.
- advanced-cache.php – This drop-in plugin, more commonly referred to as Batcache, leverages our extended WordPress Object Cache to store and serve cached pages.
- Advanced Post Cache – This mu-plugin caches post queries.